Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30th

All 3 girls and I drove to SLC after spending 7 hours in the ER at St Johns. Sofie had chills and pain. After being released she slept the remainder of the day and through the night. We are now at my parents. Sof so badly wanted to feel normal the next day that she insisted she come with me and the little girls to the mall. Although I doubt she would say she regretted the decision, she became quite worn out and ill again. Went to bed at 5 when we got home and slept the night. Today she is enjoying a leisurely day on grandmas couch watching movies and playing games. One more day til we go back into Primaries for 2 more 5 dayers. My little girls will enjoy spring break with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins here in Kaysville.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment