Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3rd

Sof and I are back in Jackson. She was able to go to Dancer's Workshop and watch Hallie dance. We took tons of photos and became a little emotional watching her little body become so disciplined at the bar. Today we will go back and watch Sydnie. So good to see Jeff. He picked us up from the airport. He has been tremendous at home with the girls. I came home to a clean house and an organized system!! Im very pleased with all he has done through this. His love for his girl collection is very strong and his emotion toward Sofie is ever present. As a family we are excelling right now and what a blessing it is!! Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bonnie,
    I got your message on FB! I would love more than anything to be able to come with you adn SOf, but with work and this Praxis test I have to take I don't think I will be able to. Let me know when you will be up again and maybe we can figure something out! I see you are coming back on Thurs, I will be up that way and if I can swing it would like to come visit.I am so glad to hear that Sof is doing so well, I knew she would, she is an amazing girl with lots of spunk and spirit. I talked to your friend (sof's seminary teacher) we are talking about me coming up in the summer to do a fireside. Wish I could do it sooner but with school starting in spring not gonna happen. ANyways tell Sofia that I am so proud of her and how well she is hanling this all! YOu rock GIRl!
    Much love, Jourdyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Megan. Sophie, your grandmother, JoAnn Turner, is in my neighborhood. She told us what a beautiful and talented young woman you are. It is easy to see that all that is so true. I just wanted to leave a short comment to let you know that there are lots of people whom you've never met who are thinking about you and praying for you. You are a great inspiration! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete